Monday, July 11, 2011

Temptation

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." - Mae West

Staying on track is serious business. I've got vices and I'm certainly not going to pretend that I've suddenly acquired an iron-clad willpower. So what does one do to keep one's self in check? Here's what helping me stay focused this week:

Dessert
I've got a major sweet tooth. My tummy always thinks there's room for dessert but that doesn't go so well with the nutrition plan. Enter my newest find: Temptations by Jello - Strawberry Cheesecake. These are delicious and help to avoid a spontaneous Cheesecake Factory visit. Yum!


JELLO_StrawberryCheesecake_1_12_11_large.jpg

Shopping
I could shop all day, every day. I particularly enjoy shopping with other people's money so if you have any spare money laying around just waiting to be spent, let me know because I'd be happy to take it off your hands...
Anyways, as fabulous as a good shopping trip can be, it's an expensive habit (and nobody likes a big pile of debt) so I'm in constant search of the elusive "good bargain" but it's got to be good quality and uber cute.  My newest favorite find is Len. It's Len Druskin's outlet store and it's chock-full of cute clothes, jewelry, purses and shoes (I've still gotta shop people). It's the perfect place for a former "Galleria" girl, who's working on a budget...and who the hell isn't on a budget these days?


It's been a crazy week and it's easy to lose focus when you're in the middle of chaos. In an effort to keep the food and exercise in order, my newest source of motivation will be taking up prime real estate on my refrigerator door:


500full.jpg


As you see I've got some work to do, so I better start with some beauty rest!

*MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment