Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

It's been almost month since I last checked in and it's been a wild ride. So here goes...

The good news is I'm not allergic to dairy (yay for butter!) but the bad news is I'm going to need a little more than some Tums to solve my tummy ache.

My lack of energy and awful tummy pains brought me to my doctor. My doctor found a fibroid (a non-cancerous tumor) on my uterus. It's a common condition that tons of women deal with and is usually be resolved with a quick office visit. Unfortunately my case is not so simple. The fibroid is large and in a complicated spot, so I'll have to have open abdominal surgery to remove it and repair the damage it's done. So, after the 26th of August it'll be six solid weeks of rest for this girl.

Am I scared? Yep. Am I tough? Yep. Will I get through this and get right back to losing the 19 pounds that are standing in the way of my first big weight loss goal? Yep. And most importantly, will I feel better after all this is done? Yep.

I have an amazing family and group of friends. I feel loved and blessed and ready to go, and in the mean time I'm going to keep up with the healthy eating and exercise, because I've lost 45 pounds (yay for 45 pounds!) but I have more to go and I'm ready to be healthy on the inside too.

Well enough of that serious stuff...no need to worry, here's what's been keeping me happy:


Kiss Print Skirts and Little Black Tanks Tops



My Husband's "Peter Griffin" Laugh




Hilarious Parties with Hilarious Boys




Toes in the Sand



Chubby-Cheeked Baby Cheerleaders



Smiling Puppies


And Of Course...



*MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment